The mission of the Pottsgrove School District is to educate
and inspire all students to excel as productive, responsible citizens, and lifelong learners.
Vision: To transition Pottsgrove School District into a center of 21st century learning, making Pottgrove schools the schools of choice for the Pottsgrove community.
· All students and adults can learn.
· People learn differently.
· Great teachers are the single most important resource a school district can provide its students.
· Content, process and product are the only three variables over which teachers have control.
· Information is expanding exponentially.
· More of that information is being delivered digitally.
· Technology provides teachers more options in their instructional planning.
· Technology provides students with a greater number of options to enthusiastically demonstrate learning (meaningful application of information).
· Technology should be available as needed and not as a scheduled event.
· Traditional public schools must change to remain relevant and competitive in this century.
· This can be done successfully in Pottsgrove!
· Pottsgrove can be a flagship public school district!