Welcome to the Pottsgrove School District
Pottsgrove School District is pleased to introduce the Kindergarten Student online registration process for the 2017-2018 school year. Please note that Kindergarten students must be age 5 prior to September 01, 2017. The registration process takes place through our online registration portal. If you are unable to complete the electronic registration process at home, please contact the Elementary School where you are registering for further assistance.
Steps to Complete the Registration Process (please review before starting):
1. Complete the online registration through InfoSnap: https://secure.infosnap.com/family/gosnap.aspx?action=7993&culture=en. If you are registering multiple children, there will be an option to register additional children after completing the first set of forms. You will receive confirmation via email with additional information.
Once you complete the online portion the next step is to complete the registration process by submitting the required documentation at the building your child will be attending.
Rocks Registration: Monday, March 6 - 12:00-8:00 PM
Welcome to West: Thursday, March 30 – 12:00-3:00 PM and 4:00-8:00 PM
Listed below are the documents required at this appointment.
· Original birth/adoption certificate
· Up-to-date immunization records
· Proof of residency in the form of a current deed or lease and 2 utility bills.
· Custody orders and/or other legal documents if a court appointed foster parent (if applicable)
3. Once the online registration is complete, you will receive an email confirmation of your child’s school assignment and completion of the registration process.
For school related information, please contact:
West Pottsgrove Elementary – Renee Lloyd 610-323-6510 x5046
Ringing Rocks Elementary – Barbara Paolucci 610-323-0903
For registration questions, please contact:
PGSD District Office – Bobbi Oxenford 610-327-2277 x1040