My on-line ordering is now up and running!
Web address: scholastic.com/bookclubs
Class Activation Code: HB8XN
Now it's easier than ever to find the perfect book for your child--shop the NEW online Book Clubs Web site. Choose from a much wider selection of books than in the printed flyer. Plus, you can send your orders directly to me online and use your credit card to pay.
Best of all, we earn a FREE book for the classroom library every time a parent places an order online.
It's so simple! Here's how it works:
SIGN UP at www.scholastic.com/bookclubs. On the parent page, register by clicking click the "Dont' have a user name or password?" link. When prompted, enter the one time Class Activation Code shown above. This unique code ensures that your order is sent to me.
SELECT the books you'd like to order--choose from thousands of titles--many more than in our monthly flyers.
SEND your order to me on line by the due date and your child's books will be delivered direction to my classroom. Ordering online is fast, easy, and secure.
Of course, you can still order using the form from the printed flyer. But, why not see for yourself how convenient it is to order on line?
If you are ordering books as gifts, please let me know and I will make arrangements for you to pick them up!
- Choose your book selections from the monthly printed flyers that go home.
- Make sure you put your name on the book order
- Send a check payable to Scholastic Book Clubs; you may combine book clubs and write one check for your purchase
- Double check the total of your purchase
- Cut out the order form and write your child’s name on the form
- Put your check and your order forms in an envelope and write your child’s name and book club on the envelope.
- Be sure to send the order in by the date on the note that is attached.
- DO NOT SEND CASH