~Role and Responsibilities~
- Developmental Guidance Lessons- Classroom guidance lessons teach our children skills such as Character Education, Career Education, Bullying Prevention, Empathy Training and Conflict Resolution/Problem Solving.
- Small Group Counseling- is provided by myself and/or Spring-Ford Counseling. We offer such groups as Friendship/Social Skills, Anger Management. Changing Families, Sibling Support, Coping w/ Stress, Critical Thinking and Self-Esteem. Groups generally run for 6 weeks and there is a limit of 6-8 students.
- Individual Counseling- The students have a safe place to address a specific concern that may impact their school success.
- Team Connections-IST; ESAP
- Community Connections-SPRING-FORD COUNSELING; CREATIVE HEALTH
- School Wide Initiatives-SWPBS; NO PLACE FOR HATE; PRIDE/SPIRIT COMMITTEE-Ringing Rocks Proud + Award Assemblies;PA-PIRC-PARENT INFORMATION AND RESOURCE CENTER
- Transition-5th grade
- Assessment-Enrichment; Retention
- Parent Education- Parent Information Night; Lending Library
- Parents/Guardians- Support Conferences
- Teachers/Support Staff