- Field Day is on May 24, 2013. PTO has purchased t-shirts for this event for our class. They will be handed out on Friday.
- Kindergarten, Team A, will be in yellow. Located outside, there will be a sign out sheet for you to sign out your child. All of your child's belonging will be brought outside after lunch. You can sign out your child and take them whenever you want. Most outside activities are done by 1:30PM. It depends on how exhausted everyone feels!
- Testing for our report card will take place the week after Memorial Day. Please review with your child.
- Summer Birthday Celebrations will be celebrated. June birthdays will be celebrated on June 6, 2013. July birthdays will be celebrated on June 10, 2013. August birthdays will be celebrated on June 12, 2013. Remember we do have students will allergies. Please let me know what yo are sending in.
HOMEWORK- The May homework packet was missing its first page. I sent that page home in your child's Falcon Folder. Hopefully, it will make it home. If not, let me know!
- Write with chalk outside
- Use bath crayons or markers to practice writing
- Build words, letters or names using food (pretzel sticks, Skittles)
- Let children have a journal to draw and write in
- Make words in sand or out of play-doh
- Play word bowling-Write words or numbers on empty plastic bottles and let children bowl over the words. Make students read the words they knocked down.
- Play flashcard basketball-Students name the words or number correctly and they will get to take a shot. See who can rack up the most points.
- Play "I" spy words
- Have a word, letter, or number scavenger hunt