Pottsgrove Athletic Booster Club
The Pottsgrove Booster Club is comprised of a dedicated group of parents and community volunteers supporting the student-athletes of the Pottsgrove High School. The Booster Club raises funds to provide the following:
In an effort to support these amenities, the Pottsgrove Booster Club has a number of services/fund raisers.
- Annual Awards Banquet for varsity athletes and coaches
- Coaches Choice Awards
- Falcon Award
- Booster Club Varsity Plaques (Presented to each graduating varsity athlete)
- Team Banquets
- Camp Scholarships
- Additional Sports Equipment
- Bus Transportation for students to varsity events
In order to continue offering these services/fundraisers, we need help! Click here to volunteer!
- Falcon Wears Shack -
- 50/50 Raffles
- Concession Stand
- JV Football Games
- Senior Nights
- Boys Basketball
- Track Meets
- If you can volunteer just a few hours to help in the concession stand, we are sure to have a time slot to fit your schedule!
The Booster Club meets the 2nd Wednesday of the month:
Al Leach - President
We are currently seeking a Vice President and Secretary
Kim Lindgren - Treasurer