Pottsgrove Athletic Booster ClubThe Pottsgrove Booster Club is comprised of a dedicated group of parents and community volunteers supporting the student-athletes of the Pottsgrove High School. The Booster Club raises funds to provide the following:
In an effort to support these amenities, the Pottsgrove Booster Club has a number of services/fund raisers.
- Annual Awards Banquet for Senior Varsity Athletes and Coaches
- MVP/Coaches Choice Awards
- Falcon Awards
- Booster Club Varsity Plaques (Presented to each graduating Varsity Athlete)
- Team Banquets
- Camp Scholarships
- Additional Sports Equipment
- Bus Transportation for students to varsity events
In order to continue offering these services/fundraisers, we need help! Click here to volunteer!
- Sell Advertising space for our Sports Programs - This is our largest fundraising event!
- Falcon Wears Shack -
- Home Football Games. Come see us on the visitor's side and get in the Falcon Spirit!
- New Online Store Order Pottsgrove Spirit Wears
- 50/50 Raffles
- Concession Stand
- Senior Nights
- Boys Basketball
- Track Meets
The Booster Club meets the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 7 pm in the HS Library (*denotes any changes):9-1310-1111-812-131-10*2-7 (1st Wednesday this month at 6 pm)3-144-11*5-9 (6 pm)Al Leach - PresidentWe are currently seeking a Vice President and SecretaryKim Lindgren - Treasurer
- If you can volunteer just a few hours to help in the concession stand, we are sure to have a time slot to fit your schedule!