MAC BasicsMAC TipsMAC Sign Out & Maintenance
Please make sure of the following once the carts have been returned to the housing room.
- Plug in the cord that has the dial on the side.
- Make sure that the switch is on.
- Open cart to make sure that all laptops are plugged in.
- All cords are wrapped around the arms of the bricks and only enough cord is hanging down to the laptop.
- Between bricks 1 and 2 on the top shelf and bricks 16 and 17 on the bottom shelf are switches. Make sure that they are on.
Last Modified on July 5, 2013