1. Complete all work as stated in the time line.
2. Complete all forms as required.
3. Complete all components of the project
A. In the Written components, the student will:
1) Explain the importance, value and impact of the project.
2) Provide supporting information or data.
3) Draw conclusions from the project.
B. In the Oral component, the student will:
1) Present comprehensively the content of the project
2) Deliver an organized presentation within a five to fifteen minute period.
3) Respond to questions presented by the panel.
NOTE: Previous class projects and/or club commitments
may NOT be submitted for this project.