Keystone Information and ResourcesWe have been working so hard all year long and we will be more than prepared for the upcoming Keystones! The following information is to provide additional assistance in our preparation for the exam.The Keystone Exams will take place sometime in May.Want extra practice for the Keystones? Here is a Keystone Review Packet with answers included at the bottom and Vocabulary Flashcards to review important terms.
Keystone Preparation ResourcesFeeling a little unsure about a specific topic or concept that will be on the Keystones? Here is a list of Khan Academy videos separated by topic.
- Combining Like Terms
- Exponent Rules
- Exponent Rules Continued
- Simplifying Expressions with Exponents
- Multiplying Polynomials
- Factoring Difference of Squares
- Simplifying Radicals
1.2 Linear Equations and Systems
- Writing Expressions
- Systems of Equations with Elimination Part:1
- Systems of Equations with Elimination
- Systems of Equations with Substitution
- Systems of Equations Word Problems
1.3 Linear Inequalities and Systems of Inequalities
2.1 Functions and Patterns
2.2 Coordinate Geometry
- Slope of a Line
- Line Graph Intuition
- Graphing Linear Equations
- Graphing Linear Functions to Solve Systems (Includes Module 1 practice.)
- Slope Intercept Form
- Converting between Slope Intercept and Standard Form
- Point Slope Form
2.3 Probability and Data Analysis
- Eligible Content and Sample Questions
- This is a document released by the Pennsylvania Department of Education with examples of the types of questions students will be asked on the Keystone Exam. The sample questions have been and will continue to be incorporated into lessons throughout the school year.
- Pennsylvania Department of Education's Standards Aligned System
- Visit this site to learn more about the exam.