The mission of the Pottsgrove School District is to educate and inspire all students to excel as productive, responsible citizens, and lifelong learners.
- Our students will attain their fullest potential while exhibiting a love of learning, a passion for excellence, and respect for humanity.
- Our students will demonstrate proficiency relative to state and district standards.
- Our graduates will be productive contributors to a changing global society.
- Learning is a lifelong process.
- Effective communication is vital.
- All people deserve to be physically and emotionally safe.
- All people have value and deserve respect.
- People are ultimately responsible for their own actions.
- Higher expectations yield better results.
- The responsibility and benefit of education is shared by the family, student, school, and community.
- Planning and collaboration are essential.
- Adapting to change is essential to meeting the challenges of life.
- Positive self-esteem improves the quality of life.
- All people can learn.
- All people have a right to equal access to educational opportunities.