Pottsgrove School District is located in southwestern Montgomery County, Pennsylvania, approximately 40 miles northwest of Philadelphia. The District serves over 3,000 students and 450 staff members across five schools. The strengths of the District are strong community support for the schools, a dedicated staff, and an active student body. There is a high level of participation in a wide variety of co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
Grades K-2: West Pottsgrove Elementary & Ringing Rocks Elementary
Grades 3-5: Lower Pottsgrove Elementary
Grades 6-8: Pottsgrove Middle School
Grades 9-12: Pottsgrove High School
MISSIONThe mission of the Pottsgrove School District is to educate and inspire all students to excel as productive, responsible citizens, and lifelong learners.
- Our students will attain their fullest potential while exhibiting a love of learning, a passion for excellence, and respect for humanity.
- Our students will demonstrate proficiency relative to state and district standards.
- Our graduates will be productive contributors to a changing global society.
- Learning is a lifelong process.
- Effective communication is vital.
- All people deserve to be physically and emotionally safe.
- All people have value and deserve respect.
- People are ultimately responsible for their own actions.
- Higher expectations yield better results.
- The responsibility and benefit of education is shared by the family, student, school, and community.
- Planning and collaboration are essential.
- Adapting to change is essential to meeting the challenges of life.
- Positive self-esteem improves the quality of life.
- All people can learn.
- All people have a right to equal access to educational opportunities.