Health Advocate - Employee Assistance Program
Help is available 24/7
Health Advocate is a confidential service provided at no cost to you, your spouse, dependent children, parents and parents-in-law.
You have unlimited access to a team of Personal Health Advocates, healthcare experts who can help you get the right care at the right time and resolve a wide range of healthcare and insurance issues, They can:
- Provide confidential counseling
- Work/life balance support
- Help you understand your health insurance benefits
- Support medical issues from common to complex,
- Answer questions about diagnoses and treatments
- Coordinate services related to all aspects of your care
- Find the right in-network doctors and make appointments
- Coordinate second opinions
- Resolve insurance claims and billing issues
And much more.