Welcome to the Pottsgrove School District
Department of Community Relations & Co-Curricular Programs
The Pottsgrove Community Relations Department supports students, staff, parents and community members through a shared vision of inclusion and communications throughout PGSD.
The office is responsible for:
- Coordinating and overseeing public and media relations
- Developing and distributing official internal and external communications in conjunction with the Superintendent’s office
- Assist with creating and managing content on district website and social media accounts
- Publicizing district and community events that help foster school and home partnerships
- Showcasing PGSD in and around the tri-county area
- Producing district publications to provide a better understanding of student achievement
Please contact us with any newsworthy items and “great news” about the Pottsgrove School District.
Mr. Gary DeRenzo, M.S., C.A.A.
Director of Community Relations & Co-Curricular Programs
Office Phone: 610-327-2277 x-7489