Pottsgrove High School Tailgating Procedures and Regulations
Our goal is to promote a family-oriented and safe environment that generates school spirit for our student-athletes and the Pottsgrove School District Community. For the well-being of our school district facilities and fans please follow the procedures and regulations below.
- All Tailgating activities must be approved by the athletic department.
- Any group or organization must give the school district notice three days in advance. Approval must be given prior to the activity taking place.
- Tailgating set-up must only take place prior to the sporting event. Areas must be cleaned and all trash disposed of prior to the start of the game.
- A maximum of two tents or canopies are allowed.
- All grills must be propane only.
- The possession or consumption of alcohol and tobacco products is prohibited on School District Property. Failure to comply will result in disciplinary actions and possible prosecution.
- Any person damaging school property will be responsible for the cost of repairs.
- Inappropriate behavior may result in disciplinary consequences and possible prosecution.
- Food and drink are not permitted to be brought into any athletic event.
- Tailgating setup must occur in the following areas only. See Tailgating Area