PGMS 6th Grade Welcome Night 2021
SAVE THE DATE ~ August 25th 4:00pm - 6:00pm ~
" Come Tour the Middle School and Meet the Staff "
Details about the event and important highlights about the evening:
- At the 4:00pm arrival - we will be handing out hard copies of academic schedules to students that will identify their homeroom. (Both parents and students will need to know homerooms for the evening)
- Arrival time for students and parents is 4:00pm – students and parents will be guided to the auditorium by 4:15pm. We will start off by introducing our grade 6 staff and then view a presentation by Mr. Boyer, Mr. Kirby and our Guidance Staff.
- Entrance / Exit - Please enter via the bridge entrance at the rear of the building, we will not be letting anyone enter using the main entrance in the front of the building. Please plan to use the parking lot in the rear of the building.
- After the presentation we will dismiss/ guide students and parents to the 6th grade floor to find their homerooms, both parents and students will briefly meet their homeroom teacher and obtain a scavenger hunt for parents and student to complete by 5:45pm.
- iPads will not be given out during the Welcome Night, they will be given out to all 6th grade students during the 1st days of school. Parents can pay the iPad fee at the Welcome Night.
- If you would have any questions or concerns, feel free to call the Middle School and we will be happy to help. Parents can reach the middle school by calling 610-326-8243. The office hours are 8:00am – 4:00pm Monday - Thursday, the district is closed on Friday’s.
*Before July 22, 2021 all details will be sent home to parents about the 6th Grade Welcome Night. This communication will include the specific schedule for the evening, updates of what to know and information about iPads and the fee to be paid.*