School Counselor's Page
Dr. Wendi Kiley
Ringing Rocks Elementary School Counselor
Welcome to the Ringing Rocks Elementary School Counseling Page! I have been working as an elementary school counselor for seventeen years. I have also worked with children as a therapist in home and mental health settings. I completed my B.A. in Psychology from Lebanon Valley College, M.Ed. in School Counseling from West Chester University, and Ph.D. in Administration and Leadership Studies from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. I look forward to working with all of the students. Please contact me if you have questions about the counseling program or student concerns.
Role of a School Counselor
- Meet individually with students
- Facilitate small groups on a variety of topcis, such as friendship, social skills, coping skills, decision making, and self-esteem
- Teach developmental guidance lesonns
- Support parents/guardians by providing them with school and community resources
- Participate on school-wide committees to help students succeed academically, socially, and academically
COVID-19 Parent Resources
Please visit the Parent Letters page for guidance activities during this time at home. Please also visit the Community Resources page for current resources.
I will continue to be available for parents and students.
My "office hours" via email are Monday through Friday from 2-3 pm.
Emails outside of these hours will be responded to within 24 hours.
TEAMWORK is a priority at Ringing Rocks.
We believe TOGETHER EVERYONE ACHIEVES MORE!