School Counselor's Page
Dr. Wendi Kiley
Ringing Rocks Elementary School Counselor
I am so excited to join Ringing Rocks Elementary School! Although this is my first year here, I have been working as an elementary school counselor for sixteen years. I have also worked with children as a therapist in home and mental health settings. I completed my B.A. in Psychology from Lebanon Valley College, M.Ed. in School Counseling from West Chester University, and Ph.D. in Administration and Leadership Studies from Indiana University of Pennsylvania. I look forward to working with all of the students. Please contact me if you have questions about the counseling program or student concerns.
Role of a School Counselor
- Meet individually with students
- Facilitate small groups on a variety of topcis, such as friendship, social skills, coping skills, decision making, and self-esteem
- Teach developmental guidance lesons
- Support parents/guardians by providing them with school and community resources
- Participate on school-wide committees to help students succeed academically, socially, and academically
Pottsgrove School District
K-12 School Counseling Program
Our mission is to facilitate each student's personal/social, academic and career development through the implementation of a comprehensive K-12 Counseling Program through a collaborative effort between the home, school, and community. School counselors will ensure that all students have access to the tools enabling them to become responsible, productive citizens and lifelong learners.
TEAMWORK is a priority at Ringing Rocks.
We believe TOGETHER EVERYONE ACHIEVES MORE!