Dr. Felicia Gonzalez
Pottsgrove Middle School Principal
I am honored to have the opportunity to serve and be a part of the Pottsgrove Community. It is my pleasure to work with the PGSD community, faculty, staff and the students of the Pottsgrove Middle School for the past several months. It is my goal as the middle school principal, to accomplish the Pottsgrove School District’s mission, “to educate and inspire all students to excel as productive, responsible citizens and lifelong learners.”
I am a strong believer in building relationships. I believe that teaching a child to build and maintain positive and healthy relationships is the key to success, not only academically but socially and emotionally. I believe that every child should have access to the support, resources and opportunities they need to thrive and prosper in life.
Please at any time if you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me via email or by phone. I look forward to an exciting school year!
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor of Science in Education with certification in Special Education and Elementary Education from Kutztown University
- Master of Education from Kutztown University
- Administrative Certification K-12 from Cabrini College
- Doctor of Education in Educational Leadership and Management with a concentration in K-12 Administration
- 14 years in education:
- 9 years as a Learning/Emotional/Autistic Support Teacher at C.E. Cole Intermediate School in the Muhlenberg School District
- 4 years as the Muhlenberg Middle School Assistant Principal