The Pottsgrove Music League PTA is a group of parent volunteers that is dedicated in providing financial and activity driven support to all our music students. Working with the choral, orchestra and band directors at all levels; this group fund raises, chaperones and helps in supporting activities throughout the school year.
Pottsgrove Music League meetings are held the first Wednesday of each month at 7:00 pm - 8:15pm in the Pottsgrove High School library. We would love to have you join us!
Music League Officers:
- Patricia Weller (President)
- Sheran Welty (1st Vice-President)
- Jennifer Carr (2nd Vice-President)
- Position needs to be filled for 19-20 school year! (2nd Vice-President- Fundraising)
- Sarah Fralich (Secretary)
- Position needs to be filled for 19-20 school year! (Treasurer)
- Dee Gallion (Membership Chair)
- Elementary School Liason
- Middle School Liason
- High School Liason