with Ms. Chelsea Allen
(610) 326-5105 ext 6629
In the art class I teach Ceramics, Drawing, and Introduction to Art students will learn how to
• Generate and conceptualize artistic ideas and work.
• Organize and develop artistic ideas and work.
• Refine and complete artistic work.
• Analyze, interpret, and select artistic work for presentation.
• Perceive and analyze artistic work.
• Interpret intent and meaning in artistic work.
• Apply criteria to evaluate artistic work.
• Relate artistic ideas and works with societal, cultural and historical context to deepen understanding. (National Core Art Anchor Standards)