Community Relations, Co-Curricular Activities and Communications
Jessica Clemmer - Community Relations Liaison & Administrative Assistant to the High School Principals
As the Community Relations Liaison, Mrs. Clemmer is responsible for:
- Public relations management
- Alumni relations management
- Funds development management
- Pottsgrove Education Foundation
- High School Internship coordination
You may contact Mrs. Clemmer at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 610-326-5105, ext. 7381.
Steve Anspach - Director of Athletics and Co-Curricular Activities
As the Director of Athletics and Co-Curricular Programs, Mr. Anspach is responsible for:
- The management and operations of our school district's 27 P.I.A.A. interscholastic athletic programs for grades 7-12.
- Pottsgrove S.O.A.R. which provides after-school opportunities for our student athletes.
- District oversight of all PGSD supplemental programs for grades K-12.
- President of the Athletic Directors in the Pioneer Athletic Conference.
- Pioneer Athletic Conference Liaison in the sports of golf and wrestling.
You can find the athletic schedule for both middle school and high school here. Please follow/like the PGSD athletics social media pages to see our Falcon athletes in action. You may contact Mr. Anspach at SAnspach@pgsd.org or by calling 610-326-5105, ext. 7478.
Danielle Sabulsky - Communications Specialist
As the Communications Specialist for the Pottsgrove School District, Ms. Sabulsky is responsible for:
- Creating communications content on behalf of PGSD
- Writing press releases
- Developing social media updates
- Posting content on the district website
- Attending and documenting school events, athletic games, and daily classroom activities via photography/videography.
Please follow/like the district's social media pages to stay up-to-date on all things PGSD. You may contact Ms. Sabulsky at email@example.com or by calling 610-327-2277, ext. 1006.