Pottsgrove Athletic Booster ClubThe Pottsgrove Booster Club is comprised of a dedicated group of parents and community volunteers supporting the student-athletes of the Pottsgrove High School. The Booster Club raises funds to provide the following:
In an effort to support these amenities, the Pottsgrove Booster Club has a number of services/fundraisers.
- Annual Awards Banquet for Senior Varsity Athletes and Coaches
- MVP/Coaches Choice Awards
- Falcon Awards
- Booster Club Varsity Plaques (Presented to each graduating Varsity Athlete)
- Additional Sports Equipment
In order to continue offering these amenities to our student-athletes, we need members who can assist in the many facets of this organization! Membership is only $5 Click here to become a member!We need your help and support to organize and operate all of the various services/fundraisers!
- Sell Advertising space for our Sports Programs - This is our largest fundraising event!
- Falcon Wears Shack -
- Home Football Games. Come and see us on the visitor's side and get in the Falcon Spirit!
- New Online Store Order Pottsgrove Spirit Wears
- 50/50 Raffles
- Concession Stand
- All Senior Nights throughout the 3 seasons
- Boys Basketball
- Track Meets
The Booster Club meets the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 7:00 PM in the HS Library (*denotes any changes):*Sept. 12th (6:00 pm start)Oct. 10thNov. 14thDec. 12thJan. 9thFeb. 13thMar. 13thApr. 10th*May 8th (7:30 pm & location TBD. Will not be in HS Library)Bob Coons - PresidentWe are currently seeking a Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer
- You don't have to be available for every event but if you can volunteer just a few hours to help in the concession stand, we are sure to have a time slot to fit your schedule!
Last Modified on April 10, 2019