Pottsgrove School District Board of School Directors encourages the use of parent and community volunteers to support the educational programs of the School District.
Necessary Forms for Volunteers are available by clicking on the links listed below. Completed forms should be returned to any of the 5 district school buildings. They will then be entered into a District-wide shared database. Volunteers only need to complete one set of forms regardless of the number of children in the District. Clearances are valid for five years.
The following are required by Pennsylvania state law:
- Pennsylvania State Background Check Clearance
- Bring the PA State Background Check Clearance print-out reading "No Record" to the school, where a copy will be made.
- Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance
- Bring the original PA Child Abuse History Clearance form where a copy will be made
- Arrest / Conviction Report and Certification Form
- Bring completed form to school