- Pottsgrove School District
- Pottsgrove School District Homepage
Winter Sports Ticket Information
High school winter sports competitions are here and the Athletic Department has a few options for our home events where we charge for admission. In addition to cash sales at the gate, we are now offering an online option for season passes and individual ticket purchases.
We charge admission for any high school athletic competition that starts after 5:00 PM or that takes place on the weekends.
All online tickets must be purchased electronically through Ticket Spicket.
Online Ticketing Information:
- Online season ticket sales for any of our high school home winter competitions will be available for purchase starting on November 14th, 2022 at 9:00 AM.
- Online individual ticket sales will be available the week of the sporting event.
- Tickets can be printed out or scanned directly from your smart device.
- QR codes will be available at the gymnasium to assist in purchasing tickets from a smartphone.
Winter Season Passes options are as follows:
- Family $60.00 Admits (2) adults and all school-age children (K-12)
- Adult $45.00 Admits (1) adult not enrolled in High School
- Student $30.00 Admits (1) student enrolled in grades K-12
Pottsgrove offers senior citizens a free pass to enter any home regular season and regular season games at our away competitions within our conference. All senior citizens can pick up their free pass at the District Office located at 1301 Kauffman Road, Pottstown, PA 19464.
Ticket Spicket does require you to have an account for the purchase. It is highly recommended that you purchase tickets before arriving at the gymnasium.
Many other schools in the Pioneer Athletic Conference have transitioned to electronic tickets. We will post ticket information for those games on our PGSD athletic website and will communicate that information to the participating team.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact the Athletic Department at 610-326-6376.